Tuesday, July 15, 2014

proud mary

Well the sadness continues but the pull toward ending it all, something I've made clear I now know I will not do, has lessened. I even gathered all the energy I could & headed to the grocery store, something I have put off for days. Thus the "proud" in this post name. Unfortunately, I tried to eat three different things for a late lunch & couldn't finish any of them. I am not a picky eater & as an emotional eater, I tend to eat more than I should but lately my tastebuds seem to be having a problem. A lot of things taste like they have perfume in them or in some other way just aren't right. Maybe it's one of my meds. I don't know. I guess throwing most of my lunch away isn't such a bad thing. I certainly can stand to lose several pounds.
Ahh, it's raining. Thinking about going out on my patio & letting it wash me clean, take away this sadness. I'll let you know if it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment